Your privacy is taken very seriously, and steps are taken to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the Site and why, and what we do with this information.
At Boomjoo, we collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalized experience catered to you. This also allows us to alert you to administrational, product or service changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- You register with or subscribe to Boomjoo.co and marketing channels
- You use our online services and place orders
- You sign up to competitions or special offers
- You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where Boomjoo are represented
- You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by Boomjoo.
- You attend an event hosted by us or where we are acting as sponsor
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We may collect and store information which includes, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
* Title * Your Name * Delivery & Billing Address * Phone Number * E-mail Address (Collectively ‘Your Personal Data’).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data enables us to provide the following;
- A personalized service on the Site which targets information, services, content and offers relevant to you
- To alert you to any administrational, product or service changes
- For Marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
In the event you do not wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Data’ for marketing purposes, please either:
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
- Contact our Customer Service Team if you wish to be removed from our marketing database.
We will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as above). Boomjoo will also conduct an annual review of all data held by the company and will remove any data no longer needed.
You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us here. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Boomjoo will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere. The employees of Boomjoo are duty-bound to respect the confidentiality of your data.
The entire team at Boomjoo are committed to conducting business in an honest, responsible and ethical manner and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internationally recognised standards. Which addresses:
- Environmental Practices
- Labour Policies and Human Rights
– in accordance with the ETI Base Code founded on conventions of the International Labor Organization
- Welfare of Animals
So we are pleased to note you can shop with confidence.